Tuesday, March 16, 2010

favorite place

I love Paper Source. There is a location on NW 23rd here in Portland and I could spend hours in there. The colors, pounds of paper, stamps, cut-outs; I love it and want it all. I never know what I will actually do with it all.. I enjoy crafting but I don't have specific projects in mind to work on. Maybe I just need to buy things there which would then force me to actually do something with them.

What I really want is to display everything in a craft room; to have a desk to work off of with everything organized so neat a nice. THIS would for sure make me want to do crafts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails