Thursday, March 25, 2010

optimistic

SO: even though we're back to rain in Portland today, I am going to stay optimistic and that we are on the uphill to Spring. I love these Pottery Barn tables. They have a way of making you want to actually be in the pictures. I want everything that I see and for this to be my house and my life. It's hard to get their catalog every few weeks and not be so envious... I can't afford much from Pottery Barn but a girl can dream right? Someday my house will look JUST like this (or maybe a cheaper Target/Ikea version??)  

2 comments:

  1. I keep getting scared we'll get one last snow storm here in WI. That would be AWFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i live with you at this house of yours? thanks. you can just build me a "joey" house...tehehee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails