Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

A few favorites from being an Irish girl myself...

1. The Secret of Roan Inish: great movie with a classic legend from Ireland

2. Irish Soda Bread: incredibly amazing..

3. Four Leaf Clover: how pretty is this?

4. The Reilly Family Crest: love the history, story and legends behind it.

5. Potatoes: a food favorite

6. The Countryside: Although I've never been to Ireland, I hope to some day, I am captivated by these images of the countryside. My dad has lots of pictures form traveling over there with relatives and their cottages looking similar to this, so enchanting.

What are some of your favorites? Irish or your family's heritage?

2 comments:

  1. fave part of the holiday...i just like wearing green! i'm not a drinker so you won't find me drinking green beer - hehe.

    happy st. patty's, pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to eat some potatoes tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails