1. The Secret of Roan Inish: great movie with a classic legend from Ireland
2. Irish Soda Bread: incredibly amazing..
3. Four Leaf Clover: how pretty is this?
4. The Reilly Family Crest: love the history, story and legends behind it.
5. Potatoes: a food favorite
6. The Countryside: Although I've never been to Ireland, I hope to some day, I am captivated by these images of the countryside. My dad has lots of pictures form traveling over there with relatives and their cottages looking similar to this, so enchanting.
What are some of your favorites? Irish or your family's heritage?