Tuesday, April 13, 2010

2 things I love around my home

YAY 2 things. Check out Kassi's blog!! What are your 2 favorite things? Be sure to link up on Kassi's page and share!!

1. "Love" sign - I fell in love with this at a vintage shop and had to have it. I ha(ve)d a slight obsession with this pattern of black & white!!  It now resides in our home on one of our built-ins!

2. These pictures hanging in our hall. One of our bridal parties and one from our engagement session. I just looove them both-- really special to us.


larger version:

2 comments:

  1. your such a pretty little thing!
    the engagement photo is way cute
    and i love the orange dresses on your girls!
    thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a) love your hair in your engagement photos! b) I'm having 6 bridesmaids, too :) c) amazingly cute pictures-- you two are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails