Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Oba!

I love the Happy Hour at Oba! The margaritas are fabulous and so are so many things on the menu. My favorites are the grilled baja chicken tacos as well as the tostada. It's not necessarily the cheapest happy hour around but it is a lot cheaper than going to that restaurant for a regular meal. If you want "fancy" restaurant food at a not so fancy price- Oba! is a great place to go! And the portions are good sized as well. Check it out if you haven't and let me know what you think!!
(favorite margarita choices: traditional lime, guava and mango)

Happy Hour Times:
4:00 - 6:30 p.m.,daily
late night happy hour: 9 p.m. - close, daily
all day sunday

4 comments:

  1. Oh yummy! That looks good, I want to go!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fried rice is AMAZING also!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds amazing!! Is it a good place for Tommy and I to check out? Or is it all adults (21+) @ happy hour?

    ReplyDelete
  4. agreed! LOVE Oba! This was Corey and I's first date spot :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails