Monday, April 19, 2010

strugglin

Sometimes I feel like I don't have time to deal with going to work. I have so much "LIFE" that goes on outside of my work week that I don't have the time or energy to be at work on a Monday. I have too much life to do!! Not sure if this is just me because my job isn't my favorite and I'm not connected to it, or because I do so many other things outside of work- Young Life, Wild Canyon Games etc. and those things are bigger than what I do at work (which is ship boxes... basically). It makes it hard to be here today. Other than just wanting to straight up be home, I'd like to be doing one of the following things:


leaving to go to maui

relaxing on this outdoor patio, resting or reading a book

or doing this on my bed...

2 comments:

  1. umm. take me on your private jet with you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same about Mondays- and I like my job for the most part- they just suck over all

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails