Friday, April 30, 2010

tea dates and the fab five

I shared part of my testimony with my girls at campaigners a few weeks ago. I shared about the year that Christ healed my heart. Some of that time I was doing Summer Staff at WFR, He taught me while I was there so many things but one is that "Where the Spirit of the Lord is; there is freedom". Burdens were lifted and weight was taken away. There is SO much freedom in the Lord. We had such a great time together. I miss this:


Freedom reigns in this place

Showers of mercy and grace
Falling on ev'ry face
There is freedom

Jesus reigns in this place
Showers of mercy and grace
Falling on ev'ry face
There is freedom

2 comments:

  1. Ah! I miss this..Such beautiful and fun ladies!!! How cool you got to share your testimony with your campaigner girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails