Thursday, April 22, 2010

overflow

Christ in me
Christ in me
Christ in me the hope of glory
Be my Everything.

I was just talking with my Young Life girls on Sunday night about how I forget this so much. Christ IS in me. For those of us who have said yes to having a relationship with Him, He now dwells in our hearts, he lives there. It's now a choice for us to ask Him to be our everything. Acknowledge that the Holy Spirit dwells in us and seek Him there.

From the inside out Lord my soul cries out

It has to be an overflow. Fill your heart up with Christ so much to the point that it has nowhere else to go but OUT. Let Him invade your heart, your life, your home, your space and every person you come in contact with. That is HIS desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails