Friday, April 9, 2010

just dreamin....

I hate having to work at an office. In my dream life/job I would get to work from my own home, make my own schedule and get to do it all on my terms. It's not like I have a problem with authroity or I feel like I'm entitled to anything, I'm just straight up saying I work better that way. I feel more motivated and inspired. Last year when I didn't have a job, I made Wild Canyon Games my job. I had to work super hard to create a system for volunteers and I loved it. It was something I loved doing, believed in and was excited to watch happen. I would love to be able to work from my basment that looks like this (I wish) or from a coffee shop where I could meet with YL girls throughout the day as well.

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally with you! I get to work from home one day a week, and I am ultimately more productive that day than any other day I'm in the office! I can focus, not be interrupted by a thousand meetings and just get stuff done! Here's hoping someday we both get to work from home every day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails