Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Fun!!

Filling in Blanks on Friday along with Lauren! Create your own and then go to her page to link up!!


1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is ... oh goodness how do you even pick that!? I love so many movies. Cinderella, Sandlot, Hook, Pirates (1), Just Married, Because I said So... I don't even know how to do this. Honestly this question stresses me out because I feel like I'm going to forget movies and I also always feel like the movies I like are really "shallow" and I don't want people to view me as shallow!! haha. (okay I'm just rambling embarrassing things now...)


2. My favorite movie as a child was ...The Labyrinth, and Ace Ventura. and anything Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen. I played more Nintendo and watched TV more than movies I think. OOO: House Guest. FUNNIEST MOVIE OF MY LIFE. I love it so much. Please rent it this weekend if you've never seen it.

3. The best movie quote ever is from ... serious?!!? I have no idea. Way too many to even think of. Probably would say something from the Notebook.... or It Takes Two "that can't eat, can't sleep, over the fence reach for the stars world series kinda stuff"


4. My favorite actress Julia Roberts
My favorite actor Jude Law

5. The movie I could watch over and over is Just Married or Because I said So. These are my go-to movies to make me feel good. I love to laugh. (if FRIENDS counts as a movie.. which I know it doesn't... that's what I would say). Although Lindsay and I in college watched Last Kiss once a week for a few months... (we also watched FRIENDS straight through the entire series...)
6. My favorite movie genre is ...Romantic comedy/comedy. As I've gotten older I've wanted to watch less and less movies with depth? I'm not really sure why, I think sometimes I deal with so much "real hard life" with friends or YL and I don't really need to entertain myself with movies about heavy issues or dark things going on. When I watch a movie it's because I want to laugh or feel good or just have something to do.
7. A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is Better Off Dead. I'm pretty sure Netflix is going to call me on Monday and demand it back. We've had it for a few months and I've been waiting for my husband to agree to watch it with me... not sure if that's going to happen.

WHEW, I made it. that one was rough. Maybe it's because I can't focus on Fridays very well.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE The Sandlot!! I would have to say it is also one of my all time favorite movies too. When Squints kisses Wendy, I die! Such a sweet, wonderful movie. I'm seriously going to watch it right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails