Friday, April 16, 2010

TGIF!!!

playing along with Lauren today and doing my first "fill in the blank friday "
1.  The first thing I do in the morning is  wish I could sleep for 10 more hours and hit the snooze button until Brian kisses me goodbye and then I get up and brush my teeth! :)

2.  Every night before bed  I   would love to read and chat with my husband before having to turn on the lights. But reality looks like me telling Brian to stop working, stop playing the guitar and us talking about how we wish we got in bed earlier haha.

3.  My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is watch FRIENDS, lounge on the couch, listen to worship music, be in the sun, read scripture.

4.  Something that makes me cringe  when people snort snot back into their .. nose or throat, nails on a chalkboard, my husbands feet. Also the brokenness in the world.

5.  Social situations    are good? I've actually noticed as I get older that I want to spend less time with big groups of people that I don't know that well. I have some of the best friends I could ask for from High School and I always just desire to be with them, because with them I can be myself, I can relax and let go. I hate feeling like I can't do that in certain social situations. I also have found that I'm much happier on my couch in my sweats with my husband .

6.  I like to collect    I'm not sure.. nothing right now. Growing up I had MANY collections, most of which I am embarassed to say on a blog (eagle things being one of them) . I have a small teapot collection

7.  Weekends are for   relaxing, spending time with friends and getting things done!!  (this is why I propose a 3 day weekend. One day for each thing that needs to happen) .

Play along!! Link up on Lauren's page!

5 comments:

  1. I totally agree about social situations! I find myself just wanting to spend time with the people I really care about as opposed to huge groups of strangers. I'm a new follower, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh boy, an eagle collection eh? that sounds awesome! i had a booger collection by my bead if that makes you feel better...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha lovely list!

    Happy Friday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love what lauren does every week, Ill have to start doing it too.
    I always wish I could sleep for many many more hours when I have to wake up, no matter what time it is :)
    Have a great weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails