Tuesday, April 6, 2010

JOHN 10:10

This is why I have a relationship with Jesus. Abundant life.

I KNOW the love, and it tastes so much better than any other love out there. The love that is lasting, the love that is real, forever and unconditional-- "and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God" Eph 3:19. A love that is sacrificial and unfailing- unfathomable love until you have it. The love that we chase after every single second of every single day.

I know the joy I've experienced- the joy it is to be among believers and be filled with laughter, to spend every weekend in conversation and games instead of drunk and throwing up- the JOY is so much sweeter and the memories irreplaceable.

The PEACE I've experienced is unreal. How does the rest of the world make a decision and know it's right for them? I feel SO blessed to be filled with the Peace of Christ. He makes my every choice a certain one (in His timing of course). The peace that He has given me about hardships- the ability to be comforted and let go; to move on.  "And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" Phil 4:7


I am so grateful that I know truth. I know what real life is. I know the truth about who Jesus is. I know what kind of life I can have and how much sweeter it is than if I did not live in truth. We all search our entire lives for truth. We walk around with a void in our heart, a hole. To know what fits in that hole is truly a gift. To have been able to identify my need for Christ and ask Him to enter into my heart is a true true gift. I am so grateful for a living God who wants to have a relationship with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails