Wednesday, April 14, 2010

spring jacket

{via Gap}
{via Old Navy}
{via Jcrew}
{via CupofJo}
{via Jcrew}
I'm feeling like I need a spring jacket... This morning it was super sunny out and warm in my house-- my coat options were my blue peacoat (which I LOVE) but is way too heavy for sun, or my black rain jacket which really didn't make sense in the sun. I need somehting like these... What do you think?? Portland weather is hard this time of year because its cold before work but after work it's totally changed..

1 comment:

  1. i like the blue one but you already have your blue peacoat. i just got one at the jcrew outlet!! might actually return but if you want to see it before... :) haven't decided yet...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! If you are just stopping by I would love for you to become a follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails